Let's Slow Down A Bit


Image result for slow down

What to write?

Today is Tuesday, the day I publish new content on my blog, but because I’ve been a bit busy lately I have nothing ready to publish.

I have a storage of topics to write about but they all need time, attention, and much thought.

As I am sitting here in front of a laptop typing, I thought about others that might feel like me - feeling like you’re behind, or that your life really is ridiculously busy right now, and you’re in desperate need of a vacation. You feel overwhelmed sometimes, and you know that you need to set aside some concentrated time to get before the Lord, even if you have to fight for it, or sacrifice something. If you feel this way, you’re definitely not alone.

I feel this way as well, and I figured someone else out there is probably feeling the same, so I just wanted to take a moment to encourage you.

I encourage you to hang in there. We all have our times in life when we’re crazy busy, but it helps to set aside time to be with Jesus. (I’m talking to myself here as well.)

As I write this, I’m challenging myself, and hopefully someone out there, to slow down when you can. If you get that day off don’t occupy the entire day with work, work, work. Force yourself to relax, spend some time in prayer, in His Word, and enjoy the weather outside and breathe. I know that’s what I need.

I pray you are able to step away from the busyness of life, and take a selah.


Have A Wonderful Week.


*this image does not belong to me, but was found on google*

Comments

Popular Posts