An Open Letter To Brothers In Christ

Image result for an open letter

  
Dear Brother in Christ,

Firstly, I thank God for you. I’m so grateful that there are still men of God out there who truly love God, and seek to passionately pursue hard after Him. Men who challenge the cultural norm, know that showing emotion isn’t a weakness, and men who truly love being husbands and fathers (if applicable). Also, men who strive to blossom right where God has planted them, and looks for ways to serve Him.

Secondly, I want to say that I am so sorry. I’m sorry for the girls/women who flaunt themselves and show way too much. I’m sorry that women today don’t take all that kindly to your gentlemanly gestures. I’m sorry that you’re not even given much space to be a gentleman. I’m sorry for everything that you’re bombarded with in our world, and more specifically, this American culture. All the temptations, cultural lies, and false advertisements.

We know the enemy is working double time against the body of Christ as a whole, but to be more specific, he’s after you. Satan has been, and is still, constantly attacking and deceiving our men, from the youngest to the oldest.

In our world today, young men are being thrown in jail multiple times for gang activity, drugs, violence, etc., and fathers are no longer being fathers. Fathers aren’t even in the picture many times.

We know that the enemy wants to destroy you, as a man, but especially as a godly man. If you are a follower of Christ and are striving to live for Him, the enemy really is after you, and is constantly on your case triple time. Using people, your weaknesses, your past, your stress, any struggles you’ve dealt with, or all our culture’s temptations. The enemy knows. He knows God’s ordained order - starting with the man as the head - and he wants to destroy that, and interfere with what God has set.

To you as a man and child of God, whether young, old; married, single; black, asian, hispanic, or white, I want to encourage you. I wanna encourage you to, first of all, remember that you are so very important. It’s pretty common for women to struggle with their worth and importance, but I assume men also have those struggles too, so I say to you again, you are so important. Special. Valued. Significant. God made you so special. Never ever forget it. You are strong. Brave. Courageous. Loved.

I want you to know that there are sisters in Christ who care and are covering you in prayer. You are never alone. If you don’t currently have other brothers in Christ surrounding you God will send some your way. To walk with you, pray with you, keep you accountable, and to encourage. God’s got you, if you’re His.

I love you dearly, and so does God - unconditionally and no matter what.

In Christ Alone,

from a sister in Christ who cares


*the image was found on google*

Comments

  1. Grateful to have you as my sister in Christ! Continue to share words of truth and grace like these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I am grateful for you as well! It was an honor to write this letter to my brothers in Christ!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts