A Prayer For The Election


In my state there is an election next Tuesday, November 6th, and one of the main things on the ballet is for U.S. Senate. There are many other things on the ballet as well, and I just want to take a moment to pray God’s will be done.

~
 ~

 Dear God,

I lift up before you the election coming up next week, and I pray that you would move upon the hearts of people to vote, and I pray that your children would seek you in their voting, from propositions to the candidates running for Senate. 

I pray people will do their homework, and seek to understand. That their voting wouldn’t be done haphazardly, but that they would be well informed. 

I invite you to intervene in the affairs of men. I pray that the right people will be voted into these local positions, and that toxic propositions and such will not pass. 

No matter what we see or hear, I know that you are Sovereign and in complete control, so I trust you. I trust that you will have your way, and move upon the hearts of mankind, even at this time in history.

Amen.

Comments

Popular Posts