Where Have I Been?

Hello everyone.

I'm sorry that I haven't posted since the beginning of January. I intended to give you a notice that I wouldn't be posting at all in January, but as you can see I never got around to it.

Every January, my local assembly has a month of fasting and consecration where we pull back and press into God and seeking Him, then I went on a missions trip for a week so I've also been a bit busy the last couples weeks, but I have a series coming up so stay tuned for that.

Until next time...

Have A Great Day

Comments

  1. A missions trip sounds great! I trust it was a thoroughly rewarding experience. :)
    Have a great day to you!
    -Amaris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! The missions trip is what I'll be talking about in the upcoming series! Stay Tuned!

      (by the way Amaris, thank you for commenting)

      Delete
  2. Whoo-hoo! So glad to have you back online, and looking forward to hearing all about what you've been learning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking the time to commenting Zoe! And yes! Looking forward to posting again!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts