"TIME" + BLOGIVERSARY






Hello Everyone! Does anyone else like clocks? I know I do, especially vintage looking ones. I loved taking this picture of my clock to go along with this post today!

This past Sunday, September twenty-ninth was my Two Year Blogiversary!! WOOT, WOOT! 

In honor of my blogiversary, and considering the title of my blog and overall theme of "Redeeming the Times," I want to share with you something I wrote a couple years ago:

~

We all want more time.
More time in a day.
But for what exactly?
More time to waste?
Or to be productive?
Do we want more time
Because we can't manage what time we have?

Do we know who owns time?
Do we know that our time isn't ours?
Our time is actually God's.
It's something He gave us - the gift of time.

What are we doing with our time?
With the time God's given us?
Are we redeeming the time?
Seeking to wisely manage the time?
Or just squandering and wasting time?

What are we doing with our time?

~

I pray this challenged and inspired someone this week. I think we all need to be reminded to wisely use our time, to not squander it, and redeem the times.

Have A Wonderful Week, And Let's Think About What Fills Our Time!

Comments

Popular Posts