Celebrating A Poet's Dictionary!

Reading this title, you may be confused, but keep reading and it will all make sense.

~
Writing. Books. Publication.

I think one of the most exciting things about having a writing community of other writers who are growing is to see a friend’s work published. How exciting. Not only to see how far they’ve come to reach publication, but it’s also a privilege to be apart and walk alongside them.

 I want to announce that the talented, Havilah Gael, has had her poetry book self published through Amazon for a little over a month now. If you didn’t know before, you should definitely check out her book, A Poet’s Dictionary.


Her book is a collection of words defined through poetry - words such as “Love,” “Enigma,” and “Yearning.” She paints a picture and illustrates the definitions of each word in a creative and unique way that will speak to you and capture your attention. It will draw you in, and pull on your emotions.

As I read the creative way that each word was defined, I wanted to keep reading and I even visualized some of the things that were mentioned. I was so lost in the words, and I absolutely loved the imagery and metaphors that were used to define the various words. And many of the analogies are so relatable.

I would recommend this book to anyone who not only enjoys reading poetry, but also to those who love words. I think you’d really enjoy how each word is vividly defined.


~

Image result for instagram image
 https://www.instagram.com/writing4hisglory/
NEW ANNOUNCEMENT: For almost two months now, I've had an author/bookstagram/writer Instagram account, and my name is writing4hisglory. Hope to see you over there!



~

Thank You For Reading. Have A Wonderful Rest Of Your Week, And Hold On To Jesus No Matter What.

Comments

Popular Posts