A Prayer for Afghanistan

Dear God, 


My brothers and sisters in Christ in Afghanistan are suffering much persecution by the Taliban right now, and God I’m asking that you would step in, deliver and cover. I’m praying that you would strengthen your children, and even for those who don’t know You as Savior and Lord, I pray that they would come to You and stand strong. 


Give Your people courage in the face of death, and Lord if it be possible, I pray that lives would be spared and rescued. 

I pray that just as you did with Saul, who persecuted the church, that there would be a damascus road experience, with even one person a part of the Taliban. God if it be possible, I’m praying that those who are inflicting pain and destruction in Afghanistan  would be transformed by You. That they would turn away from sin and darkness and be translated into the Kingdom of light. Only You can do it, and You’re more than able. 


Lord, I’m praying that You would move in this situation, and even for those who have already lost a loved one, I pray that you would comfort them. 


I pray that you would deal with Joe Biden and all of the others who are involved in some way. 


Lord, I pray that You would move by Your power and prove Yourself in this situation, that the whole world might see You. That You are God and God all by Yourself, with all power in Your hand. 


Send confusion in the camp of the Taliban, and if it be Your life for them to be blinded or to turn on each other, do that. 


For any refugees that have come to America from Afghanistan, I pray that You would give wisdom on where they should go. I pray that there would be no chance of terrorism or anything evil to take place. No ill intent from any of the refugees.


God, I simply pray Your will to be done. Rescue Lord.  


And God I pray for the families both in Afghanistan and in America who recently lost their loved ones. God there were young soldiers who just lost their lives and I’m praying for Your Spirit to comfort the families. Surround them with Your love even now. 


God I just invite You into the affairs of men right now.


In Jesus Name,


Amen






*this photo was found on Pinterest*


Comments

Popular Posts