Let Us Pray

COVID19. Stay at home orders. Loss of jobs. Financial stress. 

There's so much going on. Often, when times are uncertain and people are in a panic, many are more open to God, so I’m praying for our nation and that God will be able to reach lives during this time.

Worldwide, many are either sick with the coronavirus, or quarantining to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. During this time there are six specific prayer requests I want to pray: pray for the church. Pray against fear, and the plan of the enemy. Pray for president Trump. Pray for world leaders making decisions about the coronavirus. Pray for people who have lost jobs, which adds to the feelings of panic and uncertainty. Pray for those who are financially struggling. Pray for those who are sick. Pray for those who are searching for truth. Pray that domestic violence does not increase, but God will cover those who are often victims, and change the heart of those who are the perpetrator.

The Church 

Lord, I pray for your people during this time. First, I pray that for anyone who is fearful, that they would be reminded of who you are and how big you are, and that in you, we have nothing to fear. 

Lord, I pray that your people would not get caught up in the panic and craziness, but that we would rise up and not become silent in the privacy of our homes. 

I pray that you would first of all bring your people into intimacy with you, that we may truly know you and really get to the place where we hear your voice and are led by you, and living in the Spirit daily. I pray that you would show your people what you would have us to do during this time, and how we can share hope and the gospel with the world, and those who are hurting. I pray that your people would, from wherever we are, bombard heaven and pray, crying out to you during everything that’s going on, what may be going on behind the scenes, and whatever may be coming down the pipe. 

Have your way Lord, in the lives of your people, and speak to us. 

Amen. 

The Plan Of The Enemy & Fear

I pray and come against the plan and strategy of the enemy. God your Word says, “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy:” so I come against every tactic and strategy that the enemy has launched out against your people, and the world at large. I come against the spirit of fear and panic that many people have experienced during this time. I pray you would surround people with your love and peace. 

I pray the plan of the enemy would be brought down, exposed to the right people, and that this virus would end. Move by your mighty power, God. 

Amen. 

President Trump 

Lord, I pray that you would give president Trump wisdom, especially during this time. I pray that you would cover him, draw him to yourself and I pray that you would be involved in the decisions he has to make. 

I lay his administration before you, and Lord I know you are Sovereign and you can use whomever you want, so I pray that you would use president Trump for your glory. 

Protect him and his family, and Lord, give him the words that need to be said, and the wisdom on when and what not to speak. 

Amen. 

World Leaders

Lord, during this time there are many leaders in various states and countries who have to make decisions, and I pray that they would be able to make these decisions calmly, and that you would work in their lives. Draw them to yourself, and save them to the utmost. 

I invite you into the affairs of men - meetings, the process of making decisions, etc. 

I just lift up leaders unto you - mayors, senators, and parliament members. Have your way. 

Amen. 

The Unemployed

During this time, many have become unemployed, and I can understand how much a struggle that can be, so God, I pray for those who have lost their jobs. I pray that you would provide. Show yourself strong. 

Move by your Spirit in the lives of those who have lost their jobs, and I pray that they would find new jobs to be able to support themselves and their families. I especially pray for those parents who have young kids. Make a way out of no way, God, that they can provide for their family. 

Amen. 

Financial Stress

Lord, I know that many people are under financial stress during this time, especially those who have lost their jobs, but many were already struggling financially. So Lord, I pray for those who are struggling even more. Make a way, prove yourself, draw by your Spirit, and ease the financial burden. Send finances and help to those who need it, rather they are jobless, or their hours have been cut. Do it Lord. 

Amen. 

The Sick

Lord I pray for all those who are sick. I pray for healing in the land and restoration. Not just physically but also spiritually. 

Cover those who are sick with your blood. Heal, give strength, and give wisdom, Lord. 

Amen. 

Truth Seekers

During this time especially, there are people who are seeking truth. Looking for what's real. Wanting to know if there is actually a God who loves them and hears them. 

God, I pray that you would draw to yourself those who are seeking you. Those who are crying out and asking questions. That you would answer and show yourself strong. Reveal the Christ and snatch out of darkness. Get the glory Lord. 

Amen. 

Domestic Violence

For some people, especially some children, they deal with domestic violence. Kids who deal with it may have had a safe place when they went to school and now they're not going to school. Lord I pray you might cover those who might be living in a domestic violence or abusive environment. Deliver, rescue, cover and show yourself strong and mighty. Deal with the hearts of those who may be the one abusing or exhibiting any type of violent behavior. 

Do it Lord, by your Spirit and for your glory. 

Amen. 

 ~ 

God your Word says, "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land." So Lord as the body of Christ universally we humble ourselves before you, and pray. 

We lay healthcare professionals before you, all essential workers, the body of Christ at large, first responders, the sick, those who are fearful and in a state of panic. We cry out for the world. We pray that you would have your way in the earth. We pray for a great awakening. A powerful move of God in the earth, or whatever you want to do. Move by your Spirit. 

Lord, I believe that you are doing things in people’s lives, even during these uncertain times, and I believe that you will do something great in the coming days, weeks and months. 

I invite you into the affairs of men, that you might have your way among men, and show yourself strong. 

Amen. 

~

Be safe, healthy, and be prayerful. Hold onto God’s promises, focus on Him, and check on people during this time of staying at home.


In Christ's Love,
Gabrielle

Comments

Popular Posts