Hello, I'm Daughter of Zion

Hello there, I'm Daughter of Zion. That's not my real name of course, (it's Gabrielle).

First, my name is Daughter of Zion because I think it's a pretty neat pen name, plus I am just that - A Daughter of Zion. A daughter of the King of Kings, and the Lord of Lords.

I've been writing for several years now, and for the last few years I've had the desire to start my own blog. Both to build a writing platform, and just to aid in my development as a writer.

I write because it's a way to express myself and thoroughly think through various topics. Also because it's a way I can bring glory to God and encourage others with the written word.

I have always loved words, from as far back as I can remember - quotes, reading books, expanding my vocabulary, writing.

There is such power in the written word! Words, either verbal or written, can uplift and edify you, or tear you down and feed into the negative thoughts you may be struggling with in your personal life.

I pray God will use my blog, 'Redeeming The Times,' to encourage and challenge you, as I write on various topics - from prayer, to relationships, or even politics.

Comments

Popular Posts