Stop And Worship


Your presence amazes me, Your glory surrounds me 
When I walked in this room, I felt Your hands upon me 
To think how great You are, still You would touch someone like me 
It's Your mercy and grace, You amaze me 

~

You Amaze Me by Vicki Yohe has been one of my top songs lately.

Literally one of the best things ever is being in God’s presence. Yes, He is always with us, but in those times when we worship and love on Him, and He pours down His Spirit - it’s truly amazing. 

Being in God’s presence and giving Him honor and praise, singing praises to Him, and focusing solely on Him and how good He is.

At times when I’m feeling stressed, worried or upset about something I take some time to just worship God, sings songs, refocus on Him, and give Him some praise.

Being in His presence changes everything. Your perspective and focus changes, and you are reminded of who God is, how big He is, and how much you need Him daily.

I just want to encourage someone to slow down, and stand in awe of God’s presence. I understand what it’s like to be busy and to be overwhelmed with everything going on in life, but I treasure those times that I stop and just worship Him.

“God, Your Presence Is Heaven To Me.” 

He is truly worthy of all the praise and honor. He is so good, He has done great things and is doing great things.


Bask In His Presence, Be Amazed, And Give Him The Honor That Is Due Him.


*this image does not belong to me*

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts