Let's Love & Adore Jesus


Well, this Thursday is Valentine's Day. The day of love, chocolate, hugs, kisses, hot dates, love notes, cards, the color red, and teddy bears.

I really wanted to post something in honor of Valentine’s Day, and I even had something written, though it was more like “random ramblings with Gabrielle.”

If I were to post something I could talk about love, being single, couples vs singles, loving people, sharing God’s love, or something typical like that, but instead I decided to share a few love songs - love songs to God.

There have been so many moments in my life when I was overwhelmed with God’s unconditional love for me, and also when my heart swelled with love for Him as my savior, and my good good father.

As you listen to these songs, remember how much God loves you - in your good, bad, and ugly - and remember to take the time to adore and love our amazing God.

The first song I want to share is entitled Forever Love by Francesca Battistelli:


The next song is Love by Kirk Franklin:


And now, the title of this last song is I Love You Lord by Elevation Worship:



I Hope You Have A Great Week, And Valentine’s Day As You Reflect On The One Who Is Love!




Comments

Popular Posts