Let's Focus In 2019


After talking on the phone with a friend last night, and thinking about some of the things that God has been speaking to me through the preached Word, the one word that I’ve been thinking about is focus.

Literally, when I was in between sleep and being awake, that word kept ringing.

Focus in relation to the new year, and staying focused in 2019, ultimately focused on God and finding myself in the middle of His will.

Time is running out, and it is time to get in the place where God wants me, in the place where I am actively walking in the plan and purpose that He has ordained for my life, and bring as many souls into the kingdom.

Next year I need focus so that I can really start some things - get official with my business, write some killer articles to be published on bigger websites, start pursuing some of my passions, and get the bowl running with some classes to further my education.

I also need to really press into God and get direction and guidance for where He wants me right now in life - should I be seeking a degree in college, or just keep investing time and effort into my writing and photography so that He can take me somewhere in those two arenas? I’m not sure where He wants me, but I am excited to watch and live His plan for me as it unfolds.

I want to encourage you to, as this year comes to a close, think about where you want to be in God next year, and ponder on what you may need to jump into or pursue next year. Grapple with how you want to start the new year and how you want to finish not only next year, but this year as well.

As I write I think about how, in retrospect, I’m not too proud of how I spent my year, generally speaking, but I can still finish the year strong.

I want to challenge you, and also myself, to take some time to reflect and ponder, and also to be grateful for God’s faithfulness and lovingkindness. Grateful for keeping you all year long, from dangers seen and unseen.

 ~

Lord, I pray that I, as well as my readers, will focus on you and keep you first in our lives, and strive to truly know you, so that we might be salt and light indeed. Amen.


Have A Blessed Rest Of Your Week, And Thank You For Reading.


*image found on google*

Comments

Popular Posts