I'm Finally Back

Ok, so let’s just state the obvious, it’s been over two months since the last time I posted. Crazy, I know. Life has been crazy for sure, and busy, and new things are happening in my life, and apparently I needed to step away.

I will say, some of the minor breaks I’ve had this year were because I needed to step away, but mostly because I didn’t have sufficient time to complete a full post worthy of publishing, or I was drawing a little bit of a blank. 

To be honest, there’s been a lot going on with me personally and I am growing in my writing and editing skills, but I seemed to have been struggling to publish every week, as of recently. 

I tend to put pressure on myself to publish every week, so I feel absolutely horrible, but honestly it’s not even that I need to, but I want to be at least some kind of consistent for those of you who read my blog. 

Starting this blog was, honestly, more so for me in my writing journey - to write consistently, and to put my writing out there, so it’s important to me, and I want to consider those of you who read. 

Thank you, to those of you who read, even if it’s just once in awhile. I really appreciate it, and a special thank you to those of you who have given me feedback before and after I’ve published. 

In order to help me keep up posting consistently, I have officially decided to post every other week. It’ll give me a bit more time to write while keeping up with other responsibilities. It’s more important to me to write quality blog posts than to post every week and it be mediocre, so I’ll be back in a couple weeks with the first post in a long time. 

Hope you guys are doing well and growing in Christ daily.


*photo does not belong to me*

Comments

Popular Posts